Fees & Refunds - International Students
You are an International Student if you are NOT a Domestic Student i.e. you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen and you do not hold an Australian permanent resident visa. This is regardless of where you have studied and what qualifications you may have.
On this page:
English Language Courses
Health and Community Services
Other Fees, Payment and Discount
Please contact our friendly team on 02-9955 5881 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about international students' course fees.
Alternatively, you can Make an Enquiry online.
Any request for a refund of any fees already paid must be made in writing to by using the Refund Request Form: Refund-request-form
The tuition fees will be refunded only under the following circumstances as stated below:
- Enrolment/application fee is non-refundable unless visa is rejected.
- If Charter Australia refuses the student's application 100% of all tuition fees will be refunded.
- If a student fails to commence their course due to their student visa application being refused 95% of all fees paid will be refunded (rejection letter from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection is required).
- If a student withdraws from a course 28 days or more before the course start date, and the student’s visa application has been granted, 70% of all tuition fees paid will be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from a course in less than 28 days before the course start date, and the student’s visa application has been granted, 50% of all tuition fees paid will be refunded.
- If a student visa extension application is refused all unused tuition fees will be refunded
- NO REFUND will be made to any student who withdraws after the commencement of the course or during the course unless the student can provide a medical certificate or show evidence of extreme personal hardship.
Tuition fees will be not refunded under the following circumstances:
- Where a Student’s enrolment is terminated for failure to comply with Charter Australia’s policies and procedures or with the requirements of their Student Visa.
- A Student does not commence the course at the scheduled Start Date (i.e. does not attend and has not arranged with us for a late start on health or compassionate grounds)
No refunds will be paid to a third party unless it is indicated at the time the refund application is lodged that any refunds due are payable to a third party.
Where a refund is approved the Charter Australia will make payment of refunds within 28 days of the receipt of the application for the refund.
Click on the link to download a refund request form. Completed form should be sent to email@example.com.