Charter Australia is committed to supporting our students, staff and community members through this difficult time. We have implemented a number of measures, including extra cleaning to help safeguard the school community against the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 Prevention requirements
We require all staff, students and visitors to:
- be aware of the hotspots listed on the website Latest COVID-19 case locations in NSW and please follow the directives if you have been to a nominated place. Please ensure you have viewed the daily list before coming to work and classes at Charter Australia so that you won’t be disappointed.
- wear face cover at all times on premesis
- avoid contact with others by ‘physical distancing’ – stay more than 1.5 metres away from each other whenever possible
- Use hand sanitiser when you enter the premesis and use regularly through the day
- have temperature checked when you arrive
- eat hot food only in the kitchen area
- Wipe table & keyboard surfaces with disinfectant wipes before and after using equipment
Due to the current risk of infection from COVID-19 during this pandemic, staff, students and visitors must not come to the premesis if:
- You or anyone you’ve been in close contact with has travelled to Victoria in the last 14 days
- You or anyone you’ve been in close contact with has travelled overseas in the last 14 days
- You’ve been in close contact in the last 14 days with someone who’s COVID-19 positive
- You’re currently experiencing a fever, shortness of breath, or any flu-like symptoms such as coughing, sore throat or fatigue
Anyone who don’t comply with these requirements will not be let enter the school premesis or will be asked to leave to ensure the safety of all.
Last updated on 21 August 2020