What Can I Study?
Most of Charter Australia's courses are offered to international students
- Intermediate level
- Great pathway to a vocational qualification in heath area
- Widely recognised by the health industry
- An effective OET test preparation course
- Tailored for students who have completed the Intermediate level English Healthcare and Nursing course or equivalent (the course develops English skills at an upper intermediate level).
- Focuses on developing the spoken and written communication skills required by healthcare professionals
- Uses high quality materials including Occupational English Test (OET) practice tests.
Health and Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support (6 months with Credit transfer)
Course for Chinese community:
Course for Thai Community:
- HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLTAID011 Provide First Aid
- HLTAID012 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
- HLTSS00064 – Infection control Skill Set
- HLTHPS007 – Administer and monitor medications
- CHCPRT001 – Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
- Foundation Skills – Prepare for Vocational Training
Study and Work Program
Study and Work Program Aged care stream, combines a specialised English course, English for Healthcare and Nursing, CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support and Job Assist Program in one package to give working holiday visa holders a complete experience of studying and working in Australia's aged care sector.
Study and Work Program Hospital stream combines a specialised English course, English for Healthcare and Nursing, HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance and Job Assist Program in one package to give working holiday visa holders a complete experience of studying and working in Australia.