Statement of Attainment - First Aid and Infection Control
FEE Free – Leading to immediate employment and further study
The Statement of Attainment in -First Aid and Infection Control course is designed to rapidly upskill job seekers to kick start their participation in the home care workforce.
After completing the 2 units (HLTAID011 & HLTINF006) in the skill set, the students are able to start working in a low care level job, while studying the Certificate III in Individual Support full course with Charter Australia. Evening and weekend classes are made available.
Students who successfully complete this nationally recognised training will be awarded the Statement of Attainment with two units of competencies:
- HLTAID011 – Provide first aid covers
- HLTINF006 – Apply basic principles and practices of infection prevention and control
The course is delivered in a blended learning model including:
- self-paced learning and assessment (about 8 hours), and
- 2-day practical classroom training and assessment (from 9:30am to 3pm each day)
Students must attend both day training to achieve the Statement of Attainment:
- Class (English): 21 Nov 2022, and 25 Nov 2022 → Enrol Now
- Class (Chinese): 29 Nov 2022 and 02 Dec 2022 → Enrol Now