Smart and Skilled Funding 2020
Subsidised training courses by the NSW Government
Qualifications Approved under Smart and Skilled
Charter Australia has been approved to offer the following qualifications under the Smart and Skilled program. These qualifications are available for delivery in the Sydney region:
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
Must meet all following four conditions:
- 15 years old or over.
- No longer at school.
- Living or working in NSW.
- An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian.
To check if you are eligible to enrol in a course you can use the Eligibility Checker here.
|Course Name||Subsided Prices||Financial|
|Duration||First Qualification||Second Qualification||Concession||Assistance|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support||3-12 months||$1,450||$1,750||$240||✔|
|CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support||6-18 months||$1,990||$2,320||$240||✔|
|CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support with 9 units credit transfer (for students who have CHC33015 Cert III in Individual Support qualification)||6-8 months||-||$1,270||$240||✔|
|CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health||6-12 months||$1,990||$2,320||$240||✔|
|CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health with 9 units credit transfer (for students who have CHC33015 Cert III in Individual Support qualification)||6-8 months||-||$1,290||$240||✔|
Fee exemptions are available to eligible students who:
- are Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (through descent, self-identification or community identification)
- meet the Smart and Skilled disability criteria (proof of a disability support pension or documentary evidence from an appropriate medical professional is required)
- are the dependents of disability support pension recipients.
The concession fee applies to the whole qualification and is a flat fee set for each qualification level, ranging from $80 for a foundation skills course to $240 for a Certificate III or IV.
They are available to eligible students who:
Are receiving a specified Australian Government welfare benefit or allowance at the time of their enrolment (e.g. age pension, carer payment, Newstart allowance, Veterans' Affairs pension, single parenting payment, youth allowance or FTB Max.)
To check the student fee for the course you can use the Student Fee Calculator on the Smart and Skilled website.
Need More Information?
If you are unsure about your eligibility and/or student fee, simply give us a call on 02-9955 5881, or email email@example.com.