Skilling for Recovery - Fee free training in NSW
What is Skilling for Recovery
Skilling for Recovery is under the JobTrainer Fund and a key component of the NSW's COVID-19 Recovery Plan.
It includes an additional 100,000 fee free full and part qualification training places to reskill, retrain and redeploy the workforce to industries where there are skills shortages and emerging employment opportunities. Skilling for Recovery will help job seekers retrain or up-skill to enhance their credentials and support school leavers to enter the workforce for the first time. It will provide a combination of short and long courses for job seekers and young people, including school leavers at no cost.
If you are aged 25+ and not currently employed OR aged 17-24 (regardless of employment status) this could be your opportunity to complete a full certificate or diploma course at no cost!
Who is eligible
To be eligible for Skilling for Recovery training, you must be:
- 15 years old or over.
- No longer at school.
- Living or working in NSW.
- an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, humanitarian visa holder or New Zealand citizen
In addition to the above eligibility criteria, a student must also meet one of the criteria below:
- Youth 17-24 (regardless of employment status)
- Commonwealth Benefit Recipients
- Not a Commonwealth Benefit Recipient and unemployed
- People expected to become unemployed.
If you are unsure about your eligibility, simply give us a call on 02-9955 5881.
Courses available at Charter Australia under Skilling for Recovery
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- CHC43015 Certificate IV in Ageing Support with Credit transfer
- CHC43415 Certificate IV in Leisure and Health
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- Foundation Skills - Prepare for Vocational Training
Check out the course information by clicking on the name of the course above and either apply online or give us a call on 02-9955 5881.