Study and Work Program
Combine English Study with CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support (CRICOS Code: 094669K) and Job Referral to work as an Assistant in Nursing.
For working holiday visa holders only.
The program combines a specialised English course, English for Healthcare and Nursing (CRICOS Code: 0100821), an assistant in nursing course and Job Assist Program in one package to give working holiday visa holders a complete experience of studying and working in Australia.
12 months including:
- Study period – 16 weeks
- Work period – 36 weeks (two employers to satisfy working holiday visa requirements)
Course Entry Requirements
- Our online will be conducted before enrolment. Candidates are expected meet the minimum English level of IELTS 4.5.
- Nursing license with work experience of more than 6 months in this industry.
- Positive attitude and excellent workplace ethics.
Please see our Fees Information page for more information.
The College reserves the right to change or modify the timetable. Students will be given as much notice as possible of any changes to the timetable.
CRICOS Course Code: 0100821 – English for Healthcare and Nursing
The program is tailored to give you the language skills to work in healthcare settings, preparing you for the professional language needs for the industry. Students will focus on nursing topics and professional communication skills relevant to your career path.
You will have fun and interactive small group lessons at our cosy school! We also support you to create your CV and even role play some job interviews during class if you are trying to get a job.
All teachers here are TESOL qualified and experienced in teaching English, additionally we count with teachers with qualified nursing experience.
Furthermore, practical communication skills in English are naturally acquired while making friends through classes and activities with multinational students. Since we have opportunities to go out to learn English practically during our extracurricular lessons, there is no doubt that you will create lifelong memories with your teachers and friends!
Why study English at Charter Australia?
- Fun, interactive English classes taught by qualified and experienced teachers
- Plenty of opportunities to speak English every day and increase your confidence
- Receive regular feedback on your spoken and written English
- Convenient North Sydney Location, only 3 minutes’ walk from the station
- Memorable excursions and social activities
- Exceptional student support services
- Small group class (Up to 15 students in a classroom)
For more information, visit English for Healthcare and Nursing course page.
CRICOS Course Code: 094669K – CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
The CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support is suitable for anybody seeking to pursue or develop a career providing assistance and support to people who may require support due to ageing, disability, or some other reason, with a centralised focus on caring for aged persons.
Graduates from the course will be qualified to work as a:
- Assistant in Nursing
- Care worker in a residential care facility
- Home and community care worker
For more information about this course, please visit the CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support page.
Job Assist Program
Charter Australia bridges the gap between students and employers!
We consider our students employment skills and opportunities a important part of their education, as such we offer our Job Assist Program for free to all students. The program allows students to be ready for job hunting through 2 services:
- Job Ready Workshops
- Every first Friday of the month we run in-depth workshops on Resume Writing & Reviewing and Job Interview Preparation.
- Job Referral Process
Are you Interested?
For detailed program information, please contact us on:
+61 (02) 9955 5881