Foundation Skills – Prepare for Vocational Training
This course is fully subsidised by the NSW Government with no tuition fees payable by eligible students. Eligibility criteria apply.
This foundation skills course will help you to increase your confidence in studying your vocational training course.
Through studying this course, you will:
1. Learn vocabulary, do research and develop industry knowledge.
2. Practise reading workplace texts.
3. Practise writing and using digital technology.
Participants will achieve the competencies required by the following nationally recognised units of competency:
• FSKLRG008 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
• FSKDIG002 Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks
• FSKWTG005 Write simple workplace formatted texts
• FSKRDG007 Read and respond to simple workplace information
Most importantly, you will become more confident in your language and technical skills. This will benefit your vocational study and your future employment prospects.
This is a two-day course. Classes are scheduled on Monday and Wednesday from 9:30 am to 3 pm.
Please refer to the enrolment link below for details.
Location: Level 3, 53 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
Charter Australia’s COVID-19 prevention requirements must be strictly adhered to while on site.
This course is for people who intend to study a vocational training course, for example, the Certificate III in Individual Support (Aged Care).
This course is free to domestic students.
To be eligible for this training as a domestic student, you must be:
- Minimum 15 years of age or older; AND,
- An Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand citizen, or eligible Visa holder; AND,
- No longer at school; AND,
- Living or working in NSW
If you are not eligible as a domestic student, $250 fees is payable before commencement.
If you need assistance in completing the online enrolment, please ring 0481 341 147 or WeChat: CharterAustralia
|Name||Location||Domestic Students||International Students|
|FSK21-9- Foundation Skills - Prepare for Vocation Training (20, 27 August & 3 September2021)||NORTH SYDNEY|