Foundation Skills – Prepare for Vocational Training
With pathway to CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
The course is fully subsidised by the NSW Government with no tuition fees payable by eligible students. Eligibility criteria apply.
This foundation skills course will help you to increase your confidence in studying your vocational training course.
Through studying this course, you will:
1. Learn vocabulary, do research and develop industry knowledge.
2. Practise reading workplace texts.
3. Practise writing and using digital technology.
After you have successfully completed the Foundation Skills course, you will be able to continue your study with the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Home and Community) with Charter Australia.
1. Achieve the nationally recongised Statement of Attainment in Foundation Skills – Prepare for Vocational Training that contains the following units of competency:
• FSKLRG008 Use simple strategies for work-related learning
• FSKDIG002 Use digital technology for routine and simple workplace tasks
• FSKWTG005 Write simple workplace formatted texts
• FSKRDG007 Read and respond to simple workplace information
2. Become more confident in your language and technical skills. This will benefit your vocational study and your future employment prospects.
3. Achieve the Certificate III in Individual Support qualification and secure immediate employment in the aged care sector.
Foundation skills: One day per week for two weeks period.
Certificate III in Individual Support: Two days per week over four months period.
Please refer to the enrolment link below for class commencement dates.
Location: Level 3, 53 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060
For more details about the timetable, please contact us via email@example.com, ring 02-9955 5881 or WeChat: CharterAustralia.
The Foundation Skills with Pathway to Certificate III in Individual Support course is free to domestic students under the Job Trainer Program until 31 December 2022.
To be eligible for this training as a domestic student, you must be:
• Minimum 15 years of age or older; AND,
• An Australian citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand citizen, or eligible Visa holder; AND,
• No longer at school; AND,
• Living or working in NSW
If you need assistance in completing the online enrolment, please ring 02-9955 5881 or WeChat: CharterAustralia
|Name||Location||Domestic Students||International Students|
|FSK-23-1 Prepare for Vocational Training (06 - 27 Mar, 2023, 9:30 am - 3:00pm)||NORTH SYDNEY|