English Language

English Language

Study English for Healthcare and Nursing or General English.

Start on any Monday during school terms.

Suitable for a range of visas (Student, Working Holiday and Visitor).

English Language Programs

English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS)

Study and Work Program
  • The Study and Work Program Combines CHC33015  Certificate III in Individual Support (CRICOS Code: 094669K) with English study and paid work placement as an Assistant in Nursing (AIN). For working holiday visa holders.

More Information


Print Friendly, PDF & Email